Saturday, August 24, 2013

In love with Vintage Telegram!

Hi Everyone!  I have been creating with the Fabulous Vintage Telegram collection and made a quick layout with the Digital papers and elements!  These elements are so pretty and have so many possibilities!  I wanted a girly look to showcase this photo of my daughter, Jensen, so Vintage Telegram is perfect!  I am in love with all things Vintage-- especially the typewriter!


The Vintage Telegram papers and Elements plus:
Jodie Lee  Antique Junk Brushes and Carina Gardner stitches brushes 
Mirella Script font

Hope this inspires you to go grab some digital goodies and make yourself a Page! 
Blessings,  
Colette Nederhoff 

7 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful layout. Every time I see Marion's products I love them just a little more. You've done a wonderful job with this layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful Colette :) I love how you used Vintage Telegram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo beautiful....I also love Vintage Telegram...amazing.

    thanks for sharing, hugs
    Peggy lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic placement of elements on this layout. But most of all, a gorgeous little girl!

    ReplyDelete