Monday, October 21, 2013

A Little Boo for Halloween

This little project was so fun and easy to complete in a short time.. I used only 1 page of the Nirvana collection and made this cute little Home decor piece for Halloween.  This little frame is 6 1/2 inches square and these little openings were so fun  and EASY to fill up.


This is the paper I used!  So many cute parts and Pieces

In this big section, I started by cutting out the tan colored label at the bottom of the sheet.  It fit perfectly in the big opening.  Then  I cut out the balloon card and used Tombow markers to color the balloon orange.  I drew a face in black and glittered the whole balloon with Stickles.  The balloon card is lifted with foam squares and I used an orange paper clip to add my little photo of Jensen at the pumpkin patch.  I cut a little scrap of the black numbers to make a little bottom border plus I added a little flower in the bottom corner.  A little corrugated cardboard that had been misted orange became a little pennant in the upper left hand corner of this section of the frame.  

Here's the close-up
 The Boo was made of little scraps and some chipboard letters from Bella Blvd.  I colored the letters orange with my marker and added the glitter and sequins!  I love the center "O" made with the little balloon paper from the collection!  You can see you can add any little fun accents you like such as my typewriter key and my spiders!
The orange ribbon tied it all together!
Happy Halloween and BEST Witches for a fun and safe night!  Hope you are inspired to create a little BOO for your home!
Colette 

5 comments: