Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A layout & tutorial by Ana Paula

Hello!
 Ana Paula here today to share one more project for
 a Kit club in Brazil ( Yummy´s Scrapbooking)
u
sing the beautiful papers from Marion Smith Designs.
Nirvana and Mad Tea Party collections.
 
 

 
1- I created a frame with the  "Wonderland"  paper
 cutting out its edges  following the design of the paper. 






 

 
 
2- I Painted a kraft cardstock  in a rustic way
 using  various hues of blue paint and drops of  a darker blue paint to
 give an interesting effect to my background.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
3- I cut out some tags and images from the papers 
"Cut& Create" Ephemera and Small Ephemera,
 and clustered  them  to complete the composition of the  layers.
 
And here it is:
 
 
 
Thanks , see you soon!


Ana Paula

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Ana Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this line of paper. I took an album class at Paradise Scrapbook Boutique. When I finished the album, I went back to purchase the entire line. Wow, your creation is lovely! This line is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana Paula, the layout is beautiful... love all the detail!

    ReplyDelete