Sunday, January 5, 2014

Layers and More Layers

Hello Friends!  Thanks for stopping by today!  I am sharing a "Layered" Layout I made with the Mad Tea Party Collection!  Very soon ( and I mean Soon) you are going to be seeing lots of amazing new designs Marion has been working on for the Winter CHA show.  Stay tuned.......Promise it won't be long now!  Today, however, I am going to show you what I made by Layering all the fun elements in Mad Tea Party!
I cut out elements and labels and added a paper doily for more layering.  I used Foam Squares for popping them up!  I love all these little elements that make the Layout so Pretty!!  This is perfect for My Girl!!  

I found a cool wooden frame that was very inexpensive and added it  on the bottom right corner of the Pink Rabbit Hole Paper.
 Here's what I used in addition to the Mad Tea Party Collection:
Wooden Frame (Michaels(
Metal Pins (Tim Holtz)
Kraft Envelope (Paper Tales)
Manilla Tag (Office Max)
Resin elements (Melissa Frances)
Chipboard letters (Thickers)
Buttons (my stash)
Jute string (Michaels)
Paper Doily (Party City)
Nest (Prima)
Brown Ink (Versa Magic)
Canvas fabric (Michaels)
The Mad Tea Party Collection has so many perfect elements for Making lots of layers and dimension on YOUR project!!


 I hope you will come back soon to see more inspiration and NEW fun releases!
Colette

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Colette. I just love all the elements Marion gives in her designs for layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so beautiful Colette, love all the layers and yes what Tonya said I also love all the elements Marion gives in her designs for layering....love it :)

    ReplyDelete