Monday, June 9, 2014

Father's DAY is on it's WAY!

Hello friends!  Thanks for visiting today!  I am thinking that June is moving right along and the coming weekend will be all about "DAD"!  I love the fact that the Nirvana line Marion made has such amazing elements perfect for making "guy" stuff!  I had an adorable Daddy and Me photo I wanted to scrap and this line was perfect for it!

One of my favorite "Junque and Gems" charms is that darling mustache!
Look how adorable it is with the top hat! 

There are lots of cute journaling spots and elements that make cute layers!
Tie on some charms to add some fun!
These are the pages I used to create my layout!
I also added some American Crafts Thickers Alphabet and Cork Stars
plus Tim Holtz clock hand and Charm "Listen".


Don't forget DAD on Sunday!!! 
Have a fabulous DAY! 
Colette Nederhoff 

4 comments: