Monday, November 17, 2014

Nirvana Layout by Erica Houghton

Happy Monday! Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the Flying Unicorn MOJO Monday sketch and the Nirvana Collection by Marion Smith Designs. 

Do you ever need an 'extra' bit of inspiration? Are there days when your creative MOJO is no where to be found? I definitely experience this every once in a while, and my go-to source for inspiration is a sketch. So, using the sketch below, I paired it with the Nirvana Collection and BOOM, my inspiration was back! 



 I started by layering several sheets of Nirvana pattern paper.


I then fussy cut elements from the Nirvana Collection, including the clocks, sentiments, journaling cards, etc.


Finally, I finished my layout off with Manor House Creations, Petaloo and Prima Marketing flowers.


Paper






Embellishments
Celebrate It – ribbon
Darice – bella corda

Adhesives

Products

Thanks for looking!

Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment