Friday, June 26, 2015

A Junque Gypsy layout with Sandi Clarkson


Hello there, Marion Smith fans! I'm back today with my second post for the month featuring the oh-so-gorgeous Junque Gypsy collection in the 12x12 version with a subtitle tag from the 6x6 version. I've always loved anything that's a little Boho Chic, so when I stumbled upon this fab vintage photo, I couldn't wait to scrap it! I may have to even use it a couple of more times to satisfy the inner "Gypsy" in me! 

I love that paper tearing has become popular again because it gives an instant distressed look. I used a bit of super heavy gesso, a stencil and some mist to give my base paper some depth and texture. Then I framed the photo with a chipboard piece, some florals and a gorgeous Junque and Gems Aqua Button. When I sacrifice those babies, you know the layout is very special to me! It is super sparkly IRL. Amongst my floral cluster are some Time Keeper paper flowers and a piece of black netting from an old produce sack. 

Here are some close-ups for you:


 



I hope you're having a creative week! 
Thanks for coming by! 

Sandi

Marion Smith Products used:
Junque Gypsy Dolce Vita
Junque Gypsy Nota Bene
Time Keeper Paper Flowers
Junque & Gems Aqua Buttons

Petaloo flowers
Blue Fern Studios chipboard



No comments:

Post a Comment