Thursday, June 11, 2015

Altered Tea Tray Decor by Shanna Shands

Hello to you lovelies out there. Shanna here to share something new I created. 

I am beyond excited to share this altered piece with you all. I altered a tray for decor. It is great to set up in a tea party. 


First, I painted the tray with black chalkboard paint. 



I think cut down the paper "Rabbit Hole" to fit the inside and fussy cut the image out of the lower left hand corner. 


I added the cut out image with some cardboard recycled from a shipping box to give it a little dimension. 


I got ready to get some flowers added to the altered piece. I pulled out some pigments from the color lab in the spray bottle. Then I misted my flowers. 



Then I pulled some pieces from the "Cut & Create" paper, layered them, distressed the edges, and added it to my tray.


Then I pulled my flowers together and glued them in. 



I added some dots, and more pieces from the "Cut & Create" paper. I love this. 


Here you can see the flower I sprayed using my Color Lab Kit. The shimmer is lovely. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today Design Team Member Shanna!



Items Used:
Mad Tea Party - Cut & Create
Mad Tea Party - Rabbit Hole

No comments:

Post a Comment