Tuesday, August 25, 2015

You & Me - Card by Yasmin Tölche

Hello everyone! It's Yasmin from the Creative Team on the blog today. I love playing around with papers and making cards from leftover paper from making bigger things like layouts. Today I  have a card to share.


I've played around with different collections. Marion Smith's collection goes very well together and there's no problem mixing them.


I've used the Romance Novel  2 Collection and loads from the Junque Gyspy collection. The papers are just so gorgeous and devine. I love the vintage feel.


The beautiful key is a junque and gem.. Also the small green gems are Marion Smith Designs Embellishments. I love putting details on my cards like the microbeads.car

Thank you so much for joing me today! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment