Friday, September 11, 2015

Araceli from the planner team

Hello Ara here today to share with you my layouts for this week. This week I am using the sweet life weekly planner inserts. I am sure I mentioned that I am totally digging these inserts. Look at all that space!!


  Here is a better look of the left side of the spread. At the bottom of each day I like to write down what we will be having for either dinner or lunch. I also like decorating my planner with lots of stickers, labels, stencils and fortunes from fortune cookies (I don't eat the cookie, I just take out the fortune).

This week I decided I would use the Sweet life daily inserts for my hobby section.  I used the Marion Smith date seals as  bullet points. I also used the Purple Heart checklist notepad to mark down errands. 


Well ladies and gents, that is all I have for you today. Until next time. Bye Bye. 
..Ara


No comments:

Post a Comment